Help us now!
We largely depend on your support. Since 1999 over 11000 dogs entered the Shelter, of which most were reunited with their owners and about 5700 have been adopted into wonderful loving homes since then. The Town Hall, the Ayuntamiento, provides us with some financial support, but we heavily depend on the generosity of our supporters for the daily running costs of the shelter.
How can you help?
- Become a member of APASA for an annual fee of 30€
- Sponsor a dog for a monthly fee of 25€
- Donate to our shelter (donations of all types are highly appreciated!)
- Foster a dog in your home, with the costs covered by APASA
- Adopt a dog
- Join our Teaming page – where you donate just 1€ per month to help us
- The yellow is our basic mixed with some of the orange
- Tinned foods are good except Tandy
- The rice we use is that for humans and we add olive oil
- For financial donations please ask our advice.
Compy dogfood is available at Mercadona
We rely greatly on volunteers, working in the shelter, walking dogs and at our many fund-raising events.
Become a Volunteer Walker
All dogs need plenty of exercise and APASA are always looking for willing volunteers to take one of their dogs for a walk in the fresh air through the surrounding orange groves.
Simply turn up at the dog shelter anytime between 10.00am and 1.00pm then 3.00pm and 6.00pm every day of the week and enjoy the fresh air of the Jávea countryside with a dog that needs it as much as you do.
To help finance APASA
We organise events such as Fashion Shows, Quiz Nights, Dog Walks and trips such as shopping to IKEA and 5 nights in Asturias. Visit our Fundraising Events page for more info.
You also may
and we will keep you updated!
APASA Second Hand Shop
Visit our Second Hand Shop in Javea
- Fashion for women, men, children
- Leather goods, accessories
- Home textiles and accessories
- Household goods and tableware
- Toys, books, CD´s, DVD´s
Monday – Saturday 10.00 – 13.00
Your donation of second hand goods in good condition is very much appreciated, however please note that we can no longer accept any electrical goods.