- Friendly to other dogs
- Fun loving dog
DOGO, male, Shelter since 06.07.2009
Alsatian Mix, DOB 15.03.2009 – 58 cm
Dogo was running about free on our plot one morning, he wa\s wearing a collar, he was clean and greeted us with agitation. Why do some people buy dogs only to find out that they are growing too big? And afterwards they simply leave their dog in our shelter. Dogo is now sitting here and has no clue as to what he had done wrong. He is a very nice dog and friendly to everybody even to other male dogs. He walks well on the lead and he is very adaptive. His new owners should have a garden where he could run about and keep playing, a sportive family would be ideal for him
- Not to give up or leave unattended the animal without previously notifying APASA, if for some reason, they can no longer care for or maintain the animal.
- To give shelter and meet the needs of the animal according to the guidelines of APASA.
- To maintain veterinary treatment for illness or injury.
- Not to use the animal for breeding.
- To sterilize the animal, if not already carried out, unless advised by the veterinary that it would be harmful to the animal.
- To ensure that the name, address and/or telephone number are properly displayed on the collar or tag of the dog for identification and to insert the Microchip, in accordance to the law.
- To notify Police and APASA if the animal is lost or disappears, if possible within the first 24 hours.
- To permit an authorized member of APASA, to visit the animal in his/her new home to check that the animal has adapted to the family, when APASA considers such a visit necessary.
- To take the animal for regular walks and not to have it chained unless it is absolutely necessary.
- To have read and to commit himself / herself to fulfil the conditions of this adoption as specified in this contract.
- The new owner has the right to bring the animal back and reclaim the money paid for the animal within 10 days after the adoption – always when the Microchip has not been issued in the new owners´ name.
- Included in the adoption fee are: 2 vaccinations for puppies and the rabies vaccination, or the annual rabies vaccination – and a blood analysis (if not already provided), the Microchip and the European passport. Also included is a free consultation with the veterinarian of APASA within the first 10 days after the date of adoption.